Meeting Topic: Leading the Multi-Generational Sales Organization
Please join us for the next Atlanta Sales Leadership Community meeting on February 2nd. Our panel of sales leaders will discuss their insights on leading the multi-generational sales organization. Increasingly, sales leaders have teams that include gens Z, Y (millennials), X, and Boomers.
Why Should You Attend?
The meeting offers opportunities to:
- hear from other sales leaders to get their perspective on important topics you may also face within your company
- meet other sales leaders from the area to expand your personal and professional network
- connect with Georgia State University students participating in the sales program to identify potential sales talent
- ask your questions to the panel (and group) to get further insights
- get a free coffee and / or breakfast on a Friday.