Four Focus Areas Helping Medical Device Companies Drive Better Sales Results – Webinar Recording
Learn how strategic account planning and execution can elevate your customer relationships to drive better sales results.
Leading medical device companies are investing in strategic account planning as a way to to help transform their business in the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Are you ready to join these industry leaders? Our 45-minute webinar answers your questions about successful account planning.
This webinar covers:
- How to tackle the changes in your customer’s decision making process without affecting your sales.
- Why a manual, disconnected account planning process is causing more harm than you realize
- Four areas of focus to drive better results:
- Collaborating to develop comprehensive understanding of accounts and key stakeholders
- Leveraging perspectives from the entire team into a unified plan
- Aligning the customer engagement, messaging and actions across the entire team
- Integrating account planning and execution into the team’s process
- How to build buy-in and participation across the team
Make the benefits of account planning a reality for your organization. Join this webinar to stay on top of your game with a comprehensive account planning strategy.
Charlie Thackston, President, SOAR Performance Group
Charlie Thackston is the President and co-founder of SOAR Performance Group, a leading sales performance consulting and training firm. SOAR Performance Group helps global sales organizations enable sales best practices to achieve improved business results.
Prior to founding SOAR Performance Group, Charlie led high performance teams that consistently delivered accelerated growth in both revenue and profitability.
William (Bill) Green, Chief Commercial Officer, Prolifiq
Bill is the Chief Commercial Officer of Prolifiq. Bill is responsible for leading the global commercialization initiatives of Prolifiq including sales, alliances and marketing to ensure customer success and revenue growth.
Bill has more than 20 years of progressive experience in technology solution selling, sales leadership and global management. Bill joined Prolifiq from Salesforce where he held various sales and sales leadership roles in the Healthcare and Life Sciences practice area.
Webinar Broadcast Details
Date: Tuesday September 26th, 2017
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET
We look forward to seeing you!